We have 13 guests online
ICCFVI change status to ICCVDP
Admission to Grade 7 and 10 will begin soon as from this new academic year
Ibrahim Ismael is the new rector
Sociology (9699) A and AS Level
Aims and Objectives
- To provide an introduction to sociological concepts, theories, methods and research findings.
- To stimulate awareness of the range and limitations of sociological theory and research.
- To encourage candidates to explore and understand the relationship between sociological findings and everyday life.
- To promote an appreciation and understanding of individual, social and cultural diversity.
- To explore and understand the relationship between sociological findings and contemporary social, cultural and political issues.
- To promote understanding of continuity and change in social life.
- To develop an understanding of sociological method, including the collection, analysis and interpretation of data.
- To study sociological principles, perspectives and applications.
- To develop the skills of communication, interpretation, analysis and evaluation.
Scheme of Assessment